ANNOUNCING: Bonnie Amos, spouse of the Commandant of Marine Corps, Gen. James Amos has established
“The First Lady of the Marine Corps Recommended Reading List.”
I’m proud that my third book, The Road Home has been chosen to be on this select list of 17 books for military spouses!
These books are now available in the Marine exchange system.
Welcome to I’m Already Home.com!
As a military “separations specialist”, Elaine Dumler, aka “The Flat Daddy Lady”, has been writing for military families and speaking at conferences and military installations since 2003. Her favorite thing to do is to help prepare families for deployment and the reunion/reintegration process. She has presented readiness training at installations all over the United States and has provided training materials to thousands of military families. She is the author of best sellers, I’m Already Home…Again for families experiencing deployment and The Road Home to help with reunion and reintegration.
“Fuel for the fire of passion we call our military lives. We believe in Elaine’s work so much we’ve made it a part of our Spouse Field Exercise Conferences!”
Why you should trust and use Elaine’s services?
- Elaine was honored with the CBS “7 Everyday Hero” award for establishing the “Free Flat Daddy®” program
- She has been presented with 17 special challenge coins, including President George Bush’s Commander in Chief coin.
- In 2009, she was provided the opportunity to take an F-16 incentive ride because of her work to promote the resiliency and readiness of military families. See her photos here.
- Her work has been featured in Ladies Home Journal, The N.Y. Times and over 80 other publications including 6 in foreign languages.
- She’s been on TV (including MSNBC, FOXNews and the Montel Show) and radio to talk about the importance of keeping family ties strong.